You are launching your company or want to develop your business and need funding.
We offer customized advice in three main areas :
- Planning phase
- Valuation assistance
- Legal and financial audit
- Identifying potential investors
- Dilutive and/or non-dilutive funding
- How can I value my company ?
- How can I raise funds without simultaneously increasing the value of my company ?
- Are my financing needs in line with my business plan ?
- What type of investor should I look for ?
- Fundraising strategy
- Scheduling of funding phases
- Legal form
- Setting up a Board of Directors
- Shareholder agreements
- What are the best financing tools for my start-up ?
- What is a SAFE -Simple Agreement for Future Equity (BSA AIR) ?
- How can I attract and reassure potential investors ?
- How can I provide equity key players in my business?
- Negotiating with investors
- Anticipating minority shareholder provisions
- Legal documents (letters of interest, by-laws, shareholder agreements)
- Monitoring fundraising
- What contractual provisions are key to a founder ?
- How can I retain my equity ?
- How should I plan for minority exits ?
- How can I safeguard my role in the company ?