You start your own company or you want to develop your business and you need funding.
We offer customized support based on three main principles:
- Planning phase
- Valuation assistance
- Legal and financial audit
- Identifying potential investors
- Dilutive and/or non-dilutive distribution
- How can I value my company ?
- How can I raise funds without increasing the value of my company right away ?
- Are my financing needs in line with my business plan?
- What type of investor should I look for ?
- Fund raising strategy
- Scheduling of the funding phases
- Legal structure
- Setting up a Board
- Drafting a partnership agreement
- What are the best financing tools for my project ?
- What is SAFE -Simple Agreement for Future Equity (BSA AIR) ?
- How to attract and reassure potential investors ?
- How to guarantee a part of the capital to people playing a key role in the project?
- Negotiating with the investors
- Anticipating the clauses concerning minority shareholders
- Scope of the contract (LAW, articles of incorporation partners' agreement)
- Completing the formalities
- Follow-up after-fund raising
- What are the important clauses for a founder ?
- How to retain my share of capital ?
- How to organize the exit of the minority shareholders ?
- How can I safeguard my role in the company ?